GENERAL LEARNING OBJECTIVES
The following objectives are expected of the student throughout their clinical affiliation with Athletico. More specific goals/objectives will be discussed during the rotation with your preceptor.
- The student will demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- The student will demonstrate safe behaviors in relation to self, staff and patients.
- The student will take the initiative to seek consultation from other professional staff when appropriate.
- The student will maintain and abide by all aspects of the state practice act and HIPAA.
- The student will be proactive in his/her own learning process by seeking out educational opportunities and discussing with their preceptor.
- The student will complete objective documentation in a timely manner using appropriate terminology. (Injury reports, daily notes, etc)
- The student will maintain the quality of patient care established by the preceptor and in accordance with Affiliate and Athletico’s policies.
- The student will demonstrate appropriate written and oral communication skills consistent with the level of preparation and previous practice.
- The student will develop specific and mutually agreed upon week goals and objectives with the preceptor.
- The student to arrive early and prepare for their day.